Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Hey Everyone

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dawny's Grandson is a Michigan Wolverine Fan.....LOL

    Way to go Brayden...Go Blue....Hahahaha

    And stay away from Granny's Kitty Litter Cake. Thats for the Buckeye Fans. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    This is for your buckeyes [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

    I still [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Dawny

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh that was a low blow. The war is on buddy. And just for the record someone put him up to it. He doesn't know any better he is only two. He still picks his nose. Just like Wolverine fans.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    I still [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you to Gregg
    Dawn

  3. #3
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    MMMM Brayden sub conciously I beleive Dawny
    named him after mmm....TOM BRADY Dawny what a
    way to honour a wolverine LOLOLOL>

    cheers ouch cw

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats right it's War Week.

    Enjoy your KittyLitterCake.....LOL

    Of course, that could be WolverineLitterCake....LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Wolverines
    Lets Go Blue [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That's okay boys. I keep saying I will not brag about my team because I will don't want to eat crow in the end. May the best team win. OHIO....
    You know I found out how to lose weight. To lose carbs EAT A WOLVERINE!!! Back at ya [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Love ya
    Dawn

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Russell1:
    And just for the record someone put him up to it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who put him up to it ? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    Must have been all those LOYAL Buckeye Fans down there in ohio.

    I think you may have a conspiracy on your hands! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Ya
    Go Blue

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Actually it was my youngest step-daughter that is a Michigan fan. And that is because she is a follower not a leader. Someone she likes is a fan of theirs and I think she like the color blue.
    Later
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ya 2
    Dawn

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Brayden,

    Since Grandma thinks you and the rest of us Wolverine Fans are Nose pickers,

    GO FLING A BOOGIE ON HER.

    See ya little Buddy,
    Go Blue [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That's snot funny Wingy!
    icon picknose
    Gus

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Okay seriously, to Wolverine and wing-nut. After what happened to day. I really hope that Michigan at least plays go if not wins. I do want Ohio to win, however after Bo passaway with do respect it belongs to Michigan. Again my the best team win.
    Lots of love
    Dawn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic